12:04 AM | Posted in
In my everyday life dealing with my own responsibility in home, community, and especially in school seemed to be astray from the right direction that must I take focus into. It's just something in me that I just can't help to take place where some most important things were placed aside. Something that seems took over my motivations in doing the right things and these kept empty inside and seems in my mind nobody can understand me.

Many different things that became a hindrance of pursuing the right decision and action just dealing with my school responsibilities and once in a sudden I just felt I became different one as time gone by from what I am during early school days. Lost from nowhere is a feeling that struck deeply in my existence and all I want is just to keep out from this deep agony. This is not me and I don't want to remain like this because this will only exhibit me into failure in the near future.

Composing this simple texts is based from what my heart and mind felt about this date. So God help me and bring me back into new light and hope that will help me to stand again steadily.
Category:
��

Comments

5 responses to "Lost From Nowhere"

  1. Jamwes On January 21, 2009 at 8:28 PM

    Hopefully you can stand again steadily.

     
  2. Courage Philippines On March 17, 2009 at 4:03 AM

    Hi Anthony,

    First of all, thank you for dropping by comments on my blog.

    You know sometimes life's responsibilities can be overwhelming. It's not too uncommon to feel that your personal hapiness seems to be sacrificed because of these responsibilities.

    My advice for you is to take things one step at a time and face them. Don't rush things. While you're still in school, make the most out of it. Enjoy it. First things first.

    Embrace whatever responsibilities rest on your shoulders. By doing so it will make you a better and more mature person, so your attitude towards these things is crucial. It either can make or break you.

    Lastly, have faith in the Lord. Find strength in Him and deepen your prayer life. No amount of difficulties or problems can crush you if you are with Him.

    God bless you.

     
  3. Unknown On September 20, 2010 at 9:27 PM

    nice blog......

    Pls Visit My Music Blog For Downloading Songs...

    Download Direct Hindi Music Songs And Ghazals

     
  4. Unknown On March 9, 2017 at 1:05 AM

    This is very short but good one .....Keep Posting. http://bit.ly/2mIPReB

     
  5. Mamta Balani On April 15, 2017 at 10:53 AM
    This comment has been removed by the author.